Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weirdness Gone Wild

Melissa Bullock shares her experience of Francis Campone in her blog Weirdness Gone Wild

Francis Campone Where do I start writing about Francis and my experiences with him as my healer andteacher? I'd had a sticky pad note with his name and number on my computer at workfor 2 months, and when I started hearing about him through totally unrelated groups, decided that was my guidance to see what Francis was all about. My first impressionwhen I saw him was 'wow, he's young'. And then, 'oh my God, he's my age.' (I'm 50)

It would take four email newsletters to begin to describe his talents and power as a healer and teacher. And four more to describe the amazing journey my life has beenon since starting the classes and healing sessions with him four months ago. A journey that's been a warp speed roller coaster ride - the manifesting of creative ideasand outlets, the change in other people's response to me, the visions during meditation,the memories (who knows whose memories besides mine I'm accessing??), the synchronicities, not to mention the physical and emotional healing. And the list goes on. And this journey has been the inspiration for "Weirdness Gone Wild."

Francis, a native of Scotland, has been healing through hands on energy work internationally for 20 years, and started healing when he was four years old. He has been successful in curing people of every kind of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual condition including cancer, tumors, MS, fibromyalgia, diabetes, epilepsy, autism, deafness,back pain, allergies, arthritis, Lyme disease, migraines, depression, sexual abuse,etc. I personally think that within five years, most medical doctors will at least grudgingly acknowledge the healing power of energy work, and within ten years, most doctors will incorporate energy work into their practice or referrals.

When I walked into my first Monday night healing class with Francis, I walked into a room packedwith around 300 people. And it was like a Who's Who of Austin area healers and seekers. The class, geared toward all levels, encompasses a whole spectrum of students - those who are just starting their path of exploration and healing, and those who've been on the path for many years, and it has an equally profound affect on everyone I've talked to.

On Friday, August 3rd, Francis will present his First Friday August lecture on "OpeningYour Heart to Love and Bliss", which will include a lecture and group healing. Healings and classes with Francis have shown me how bliss is possible even in the midst ofchaos, and how to see beyond that chaos. Plus he makes me laugh. For more informationon his healing sessions and lecture, check out his website.

No comments: